Sunday, January 22, 2017

Commissioned Sale: Disney McDonald's Employees 101 Dalmatians Promo Pins

Sale Price: $14.99 Fees:$3.59 Profit: $11.40
My 30% cut of the Profit: $3.42

One of the assistants at my office asked me if I would sell a number of Disney stuff that she had inherited from her parents, both of whom had worked at Walt Disney World and McDonald's. The vast majority of items are pins - over 400 of them - and these were the first to sell. Each pin won't sell for a lot on it's own, but the sheer number of pins will make for a decent profit in the end. I've listed them all individually for now to see how they do, but I may have to lot them up to get them to move (mainly since the cost of shipping for one pin is rather high, people will be more likely to buy if they are getting more pins for the same shipping cost). That being said, these are two McDonald's employee pins that they were given to wear to promote the movie 101 Dalmatians. 

No comments:

Post a Comment