Saturday, December 30, 2017

Flipping Experiment #1: Comic and Anime statues, comics and posters - Month #20

December 30th - Darkchylde #4 Comic

Sold for: $29.99 Fees: $5.69

This is a variant cover for issue #4 of Darkchylde. This is not a particularly popular comic, so I'm a bit surprised this variant cover sells for this much, but it did, so I'm not complaining. 

December 30th - Cutey Honey Poster
Sold for: $39.99 Fees: $7.71

Another poster sold - we're running low on these. This one is of an anime character Cutey Hunny.

The Numbers:
Initial Cost: $2,000 
Number of items sold in December: 7
Number of items sold overall: 146
Gross Profit for December: $199.26
Fees to eBay: $39.14
Net Profit for December: $160.12
Net Overall Profit: $4,420.99

Chris and I have recouped our initial investment, and each made a profit of $2,210.49


December 6th - Mon-sieur Bome Vol 13 - Ignis
Sold for: $20.00 Fees: $5.29

One of the figures from the lot sold. Not a very expensive one, but I'm glad to see anything from this lot sell. I took a best offer on this one just to move it. One more down!

December 6th - Ghost in the Shell Wall Scroll
Sold for: $43.30 Fees: $10.82

This is a massive wall scroll from the comic Ghost in the Shell (upon which the recent movie was based). I had it up for $75, and someone offered me $75 with free shipping. Considering that this has no real offers before and it is huge and taking up space I accepted just to get it sold. Shipping ended up costing me $31 (this thing is massive), but it's still a good profit and one more item sold.

December 17th - Vintage Silver Surfer Magnet
Sold for: $9.99 Fees: $1.00

In the stuff we bought from the locker were 6 of these still sealed Marvel magnet. I listed all 6 together for $40, but they haven't sold. Someone messaged asking if I would just sell one, and I said sure but it'll be $10 and he had no problem with that. So, I have finally sold one of them! I hope the other five sell eventually.

December 20th - Just Teasing Poster Book
Sold for: $25.99 Fees: $3.61

This is a book of poster pin-ups done by Dave Stevens.

December 26th - WildC.A.T.S. Poster
Sold for: $30.00 Fees: $4.34

This is another poster, this one of the Image Comic series WildC.A.T.S. by Jim Lee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment