Monday, December 18, 2017

Three Comics

Sale Price: $6.97 Fees: $1.24 Profit: $5.73

Someone bought three unrelated comics - a Green Lantern issue, a Green Arrow issue, and a Godzilla issue. They did, however, all come from the same lot, and with the sale of these three comics I have started to make a profit on that individual lot. So out of 32 lots, 2 have started to make a profit. I'm still not making a profit overall, but at least 2 of the lots I purchased were "good buys" in that they still each have over 90% of the comics left to sell and are both making a profit. Also, I have only post about 6 or 7 of the 32 lots, so there is still lots of time for the other lots to start making a profit. Love the fact that someone bought multiple comics, makes my life so much easier, and I hope more people continue to buy multiples. None of these issues were particularly valuable, but a lot of the comics I have to sell are only going to make $1-2 each, but I need them to sell to make a profit, so glad these sold! 

Current profit off the comic auction: -$3,643.26

No comments:

Post a Comment