Sunday, April 30, 2017

Commissioned Sale: Lot of 6 Copeland Spode India Tree

Sale Price: $79.99 Fees:$12.19 Profit: $67.80
My 30% cut of the Profit: $20.34

One of my mom's friends asked me to sell some china and crystal she had for her on eBay. She had quite a lot of it and it was mainly brands that seemed to sell, so I agreed. These have been sitting in my basement for close to a year before I finally got around to listing them, of course I got around to it just before I left for two months, so it falls on Robin to mail this now. I've always been hesitant to sell fragile things, and I'm quite nervous to see if these arrive safely. I did my best to pack them well and safely, so we will see. This lot of 6 cereal bowls sold to someone in Canada, so it doesn't have to cross the border so hopefully gets treated a bit better. We shall see.

Robin's Commission while I'm in Moncton: $99.46

No comments:

Post a Comment