Sunday, April 23, 2017

Little Tikes Dollhouse Furniture

Bought: $6.78 Sold: $60.00 Fees: $6.65 Profit: $46.57
Chris' 5% Commission: $2.33

Chris picked up this large bag of Little Tikes dollhouse furniture for $6, and it sold in less than a month. A great ROI, and considering I already sold two of these pieces for $15, this was a great lot overall. 

I'm actually out of town for work and will be for over two months, so I've left the shipping of sold items to Robin. I have full confidence in here, but it is very hard to not personally do all parts of the sale. She has agreed to do it as long as 40% of every sale she mails goes towards the open bar at the wedding, which I've agreed to. She, however, did mention that the first day of mailing was free of that condition so this sale didn't help get any wedding guests drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment