Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Fisher Price Little People 1974 Play Family Castle

Sold: $49.99 Fees: $7.41 Profit: $42.58

This is a 1974 Fisher Price Play Castle. It was part of the toy lot I picked up at auction last week. It was one of the reasons I got the lot since I knew by selling it I would make back 50% of my investment in one sale. I priced it a bit lower than comparable ones since it is so large and I wanted to not have to store it for too long. It shockingly sold in only three days! And even more shockingly, it sold to someone in the US - they paid $60 to ship this thing. I don't understand why since there would be cheaper ones on eBay if you could take advantage of American shipping rates. That being said, I am not complaining and I will gladly take the sale.  

No comments:

Post a Comment