Monday, July 23, 2018

Flash Comics #71

Sold: $75.00 Fees: $8.99 Profit: $66.01

This comic came from the lot I picked up in Kemptville a few weeks ago. I paid $55 for the entire lot, so this come alone paid for all of and more. This is a really old Flash comic, from 1946! It was in decent shape for its age, especially considering it was not stored in a bag and board. That being said, there was a page that had been cut out. Had the page not been cut out, this comic would likely have been worth a few hundred. Comics from this age are hard to price as they don't come along often. I first listed it for an auction at $200, but despite a number of watchers I got no bids. I relisted it for $100 and again got a number of watchers, but again no bids. I decided to just relist as a Buy It Now for $75, and it sold within a few hours. I'm happy with the price, and the rest of the comics will be pure profit!

No comments:

Post a Comment