Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Little Audrey Comic

Sold: $9.99 Fees: $1.24 Profit: $8.75

At an auction recently I purchased a lot of about 100 comics, many of which were quite old. They, however, were not in the best condition and were not stored properly. Also a number of them had no covers. This issue was coverless. While I knew the series it was from, I was unable to identify the issue since the issue number was only on the front cover. I was able to date it as between 1948 to 1952, and so I simply sold it as an unknown issue from that run. It was hard to price since I didn't know the issue and it is missing the cover. That being said, I am happy with $10 for this. I'd rather sell it for something than throw it out. I paid $50 for the whole lot, so this comic has easily helped me recouping my investment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment