Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The History of Rock and Roll Cassette Tapes

Sold: $74.99 Fees: $8.98 Profit: $66.01

At the Kemptville auction there was a number of lots from the garage. Each lot was just a photo of a shelving unit in the garage and you were buying everything on the shelf. It was hard to see what was on the shelves and as the auction was coming to an end most were only at $1. So I ended up bidding and winning four of these lots, and after taxes and buyer's premium I spent under $15 for them. It was largely stuff I donated, but I pulled a number of things to sell. Among them was this set of unopened cassette tapes of the history of rock and roll. I was shocked to see what these sell for, and it didn't take long to sell. Made a very nice profit on this sale, so the rest will just be gravy.

No comments:

Post a Comment