Friday, August 31, 2018

Two Vintage Comics

 
Sold: $5.00 Fees: $0.00 Profit: $5.00

So I met up with the guy who bought the random lot of items last weekend - buttons, postcards and comics. He messaged me about buying a number of other things and asked me to hold them until today since he got his pension cheque today. He bought $180 of things off me today, and since we did the sale outside of eBay there were no fees. I've actually sold to him before, a few years ago. He has Asperger's and doesn't get or enjoy much of modern entertainment and enjoys vintage items - which I sell many of. I threw in a couple extra cheap comics that I had of the variety he liked and a couple older VHS tapes I had in for free for him. He's a nice guy, and hopefully he'll be back. He already mentioned another comic that he asked me to save for him for his next cheque. These two comics came from the Kemptville auction.

No comments:

Post a Comment