Saturday, September 1, 2018

August Recap

I sold 33 items.
I spent $180.01 on those items.
I sold those items for $1,113.29
I paid $128.78 in fees to eBay.
I made a profit of $804.50

I sold 7 things on consignment and made $33.80

From my Flipping Experiment with Chris, we sold 2 items.
We made a profit of $91.43, meaning $45.71 each.

From my various auction and storage locker pickups:
I made $1,559.60 profit.

From my lot of comics:
I sold 19 lots with a profit of $95.58, and I've made an overall profit of: $534.46

My total profit this month was $2,539.19

I think this was my best month ever, and in the summer no less! Hopefully this trend continues as we near Christmas. I made almost double profit from auction lots than I did from single items I picked up at thrift stores, which makes sense. It is a lot easier for me to buy online at auction and since items are often of the same type it makes it easier to list them. That being said Chris is still always finding me great things at thrift stores and I rely on him for almost my entire supply of items from them since I rarely find time to go.

1 comment: