Saturday, August 29, 2015

My First K'NEX

Bought: $10.00 Sold: $19.64 Fees: $3.67 Profit: $5.97

This was a complete K'NEX Ferris wheel 14150 set, with no box. It included the instruction manual, and all the pieces. I had it listed for a BIN of $20.00 USD with a OBO, and took an offer of $15.00 USD. 

I found this on Kijiji. A teenager was selling it, fully assembled along with the instructions. I was curious to see if I could still make money off K'NEX, so I grabbed it. I took it apart, and despite being built and complete it was missing some pieces. Thankfully I had picked up a random bucket of K'NEX at VV, and was able to complete the set. 

I took the offer because it was still a profit and I was eager to make a sale. I probably could have sat on it and waited, but for the $5 it didn't seem worth it. The buyer received and emailed me thanking me and left good feedback. So overall it was a good flip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment