Monday, February 13, 2017

Lot of 357 Arcadia The Wyld Hunt Card Game

Bought: $10.00 Sold: $99.99 Fees: $10.05 Profit: $79.94

I was driving to Robin's office one night for a party and she told me to come for a certain time, and then on my way she called to tell me to come 30 minutes later. I took the chance to stop into SVdP, and I picked up this binder filled with cards for $10. I wasn't sure what game they were for, but there were a lot of them, so I figured I'd take the risk. It turns out they were cards from a collectible card game from the 1990's called Arcadia The Wyld Hunt. It had 357 out of the 377 cards in the base set. I made a listing and listed all the cards and put it up for auction for $99. It had a lot of watchers but no bidders. I then put it up for BIN for $99, and waited. It took a few months to sell but it finally sold at full asking price.

No comments:

Post a Comment