Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sales From Mexico

Robin and I spent the last week on holiday in Mexico, and it was lovely. Chris helped out and mailed things for me that sold while I was away. This earned him 10% of all sales during the week (on top of any commissions he made from items he found), totaling $17.02. He was rather upset with my storage method, and had issues finding some things. I badly need to re-organize my storage so someone other than myself can find stuff. That being said, it was a slow but steady week of sales with seven sales.

Mega Bloks Pirates Singapore
Bought: $3.94* Sold: $25.00 Fees: $3.42 Profit: $17.64

This was my last near complete Mega Bloks Pirates of the Caribbean set. I picked up a large box of random pieces and pieced them into sets best I could. The price "bought" for this one was all that was left of the original price that previous sales had not recouped. I still have one lot for sale which is a lot of random pieces that don't quite make up any one set. Glad to have this finally sell, and if that other lot would sell I'd be even happier.

Swatch Watch - Running Water (LS103)
Bought: $1.57 Sold: $30.00 Fees: $3.67 Profit: $24.76
Chris' 5% Commission: $1.23

Another Swatch sale, this one was picked up by Chris. Not worth a whole lot, but when you can find Swatches for under $2, it is worth it. This one was sold to a guy in Ottawa who originally wanted to do local pickup but once released it was in Nepean, was fine with it being mailed. 

Molson Live Headphones
Bought: $2.25 Sold: $6.99 Fees: $1.72 Profit: $3.03

I got these a really long time ago, I think almost two years ago. They came in a hanging baggie with something else that I wanted, which sold quite quickly, but I divided the price of the bag between both items and listed this anyways. It finally sold, which was a surprise, and not a lot of profit, but it was better than throwing it out.

Picket Microline Log Ruler
Bought: $3.16 Sold: $19.99 Fees: $2.77 Profit: $14.06

I've had this log ruler for a long time. I've only ever found two of these, and they can sell quite well. This one was plastic and not very complex, so it didn't fetch a whole lot, but it sold. I would love to find more of these.

Pokemon Master Trainer Board Game
Bought: $5.00 Sold: $104.99 Fees: $11.36 Profit: $88.63

This is the best selling Pokemon board game. It was been reprinted (with an orange box) which doesn't sell as well as this original. I've sold one of these before, but a few weeks ago someone posted on Kijiji asking $5, so I quickly emailed him and drove over at 9 p.m. to buy it. It had a $3 VV sticker on it, so he must have bought it years ago, played it and then sold it at a profit to him without realizing it was worth even more. It was thankfully complete and in great shape, so a very nice sale. The best sale of the week.

Playmobil Esso Station Pieces
Bought: $11.29 Sold: $20.00 Fees: $3.03 Profit: $5.68

I bought this almost two years ago. It is parts to a Playmobil Esso station, but wasn't complete. Chris found this at VV when I was with him and I was hesitant at the price tag (I still can't believe I paid that), but he was sure it would sell. It unfortunately wasn't close to complete, but I listed it anyways. It sold finally and made back my investment, but not much more. 

Supernatural Clue
Bought: $3.94 Sold: $25.00 Fees: $3.38 Profit: $17.68

This is a Clue game that is based around the TV show Supernatural. The only times I would buy American board games (Clue, Risk, Monopoly, etc) are when they are themed. This one didn't demand a huge price, but almost $20 profit isn't bad and it didn't sit that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment