Sunday, November 19, 2017

Aurora AFX Big Ryder Set

Bought: $7.90 Sold: $139.50 Fees: $16.21 Profit: $115.39
Chris' 10% Commission: $11.54

Between Chris and I, I've acquired five of these giant race track car sets over the last few weeks. I haven't seen these much, if at all, before but all of a sudden I've picked up five of them. Last weekend I went to list two of them and wasn't able to find much about either set online, so I decided to do an auction. This set was missing any cars or trucks and had no controllers, so it was just track pieces and 2 power supplies. I wasn't sure what it would go for, so I started the auction at $99. It eventually ended with 16 watchers, but only at just under $140. It's still a very good ROI, and I'm happy with it, but clearly it's a bit rare if so many watchers. If it had the vehicles and remotes I'm sure it would have gone for even more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment