Sunday, November 5, 2017

Batman The Animated Series Gigantik Crime Wave Board Game

Bought: $10.00 Sold: $30.00 Fees: $4.33 Profit: $15.67

This is a board game made by the Canadian company Gigantik. I see games made by Gigantik occasionally, and never buy them as there isn't much of a market for them. I didn't buy this one intentionally, it was included in a lot of games that I bought last year off Kijiji and have done quite well on. I made two purchases from him, and this was the last game to sell from the second lot. I would never have paid $10 for this, but that was the price per game from that lot. I'm so glad this finally sold, I was worried it never would. It is off to Texas, where I assume the buyer has never played this and is interested from the theme alone. I am sure they will be disappointed in how terrible of a game it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment