Thursday, August 10, 2017

The Vision #4 & #5 Comic

Bought: $0.00 Sold: $29.99 Fees: $4.22 Profit: $25.77

These are two issues of a very popular mini-series that ran last year by Tom King. These two issues had much lower print-runs than the rest of the series and so they are harder to get and thus more expensive. I picked these up last year in Vermont before the series was done and sat on them for a year and flipped them for a pretty good profit. I actually got these for free because while on vacation last year Robin made me a bet that if I could go 24 hours without swearing she would buy me something at the comic book store. So, I chose these, and resold them, so turned that gift into some cash for our wedding, which in the end benefits her too. It's win-win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment