Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Flipping Experiment #2: Online Auction

September 19th - Rotary Pin

Sold for: $4.99 Fees: $1.04
Initial Cost for this item's lot: $6.22 Profit on this lot to date: $73.80

The pin lot had a lot of pins from the Rotary club - the owner must have been a member. They seem to be selling, so I'm not complaining. 

The Numbers:
Initial Overall Cost: $118.10
Number of items sold in September: 3
Number of items sold overall: 25
Gross Profit for September: $14.98
Fees to eBay: $2.08
Net Profit for September : $12.90
Net Overall Profit: $193.84

September 10th - St. Lawrence Opening Pin
Sold for: $5.00 Fees: $0.00
Initial Cost for this item's lot: $31.08 Profit on this lot to date: $60.82

This is a coin celebrating the Queen's visit to the St. Lawrence for the opening of the seaway. The buyer, who picked it up locally saving me eBay fees, said it was going to be put on display in the St. Lawrence Power Development Museum! It's only a $5 piece, but I'm so pumped that something I sold is going into a museum. Next time I'm in Cornwall I'm going to have to stop by and see if I can find it.

September 13th - Kingston Pin
Sold for: $4.99 Fees: $1.04
Initial Cost for this item's lot: $6.22 Profit on this lot to date: $63.63

Another pin sold, this one of Kingston and sold to someone in Kemptville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment