Sunday, September 3, 2017

The New Guardians #2 Comic

Bought: $0.00 Sold: $9.99 Fees: $1.65 Profit: $8.34

This is a comic from my collection that I had no desire to keep, and since it sold for a decent price I threw it on eBay. It's actually off to Germany, with untracked shipping, so I hope it arrives but it may get lost and I'll be out the money but at least it didn't really cost me anything. There used to be a store in Toronto that would sell blind bags of comics - 5 comics for $3 but you could only see two of them (the one on either side of the bag) but not the 3 in the middle. When I was working on building my collection it was a good way to fill in gaps and get some extra comics along the way. Some of the blind comics ended up being good ones that I kept or sold. Anyways, I ended up with a large number of comics that I didn't want, this being one of them. Every now and then I check to see if any have gone up in value - which while rare, does happen. This issue is the first appearance of some minor bad guy, so while not super profitable, it still brings in $10 which is pretty good for a random comic from the 1980's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment