Thursday, July 20, 2017

Colonial Diplomacy Board Game

Bought: $4.51 Sold: $115.00 Fees: $13.13 Profit: $97.36
Chris' 10% Commission: $9.74

This is a board game that Chris picked up at VV. It is a variation of a classic board game called "Diplomacy," providing a new setting. It was not overly popular at the time, especially not compared to the original, and did not sell well. That being said, it's desirable now to fans of the original as something different. There were none on eBay so I listed it at $150, and got a reasonable offer of $115, which I took. I could help probably held out for more,but the number of people looking for this game is probably quite low, and I need as much money as I can to pay for the wedding, so I'll take what I can get. It's still a great ROI.

No comments:

Post a Comment