Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Big Game Book

Bought: $3.38 Sold: $44.99 Fees: $6.48 Profit: $35.13
Chris' 5% Commission: $1.76

This is a GIANT book of games, or more accurately, it is a book that forms multiple game boards that can be played with a dice and some tokens. The book measures 2 feet by 1 foot. It is massive. Chris bought it without asking me, which is unusual for him. He was sure it would sell. He thinks we had it as children, but I have no memory of it. There were none on eBay, and I was considered the cost of shipping something this large would be astronomical - well, it would be to the states. I listed it for a high price I thought, but someone bought it at full asking and it is off to BC - across the country! I hope it makes there without getting bent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment