Monday, July 3, 2017

Fredericton Trade Dollar

Bought: $1.60 Sold: $4.99 Fees: $0.62 Profit: $2.77

When I was in Moncton I made two visits to the VV there, and one the second occasion I found a hanging baggie of 4 collectible coins that with tax cost $1.60. I bought it because it contained a Disney Expo coin that sells for around $20, but I figured I might as well list the other coins too. This was the first one to sell, and paid for the whole bag and still made a profit. This is a Fredericton Trade Coin from 1980. It allowed the user to spend it as a dollar coin in the City of Fredericton for the year 1980. I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this was, but it looked interesting, and a few others were for sale on eBay. Not surprisingly, someone bought it from Fredericton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment