Saturday, July 22, 2017

Junk Bag Find - Redblacks RNation Pin

Bought: $0.00 Sold: $4.99 Fees: $1.04 Profit: $3.95

Value Village often has these hanging bags at the front of their stores for $1.99. They are giant baggies just stuffed with junk. Oftentimes they have VV price tags on the items, because they sat for sale for weeks and when no one bought them they threw them in a bag. I've recently started buying these bags as long as I can see one thing in it worth reselling. Robin hates me buying these, because she thinks it's all junk and I throw 99% of the bag's contents away. But it's fun to see what it will contain, and so far I have always found enough to resell to make back my profit. I bought three bags this week, and one of them contained three of these Redblacks RNation pins. This first one sold within 2 hours of posting and easily paid for the bag. These aren't huge sales, but they increase my number of listings, increase my sales, take up little room, are easy to ship and are not a big investment risk to buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment