Tuesday, June 20, 2017

2 Nerf N-Strike Elite Rapidstrike CS-18

Bought: $10.00 Sold: $39.99 Fees: $4.88 Profit: $25.11

These are two Nerf guns that I picked up at a garage sale recently for $5 each. When we first stopped at the garage sale, I saw them, but since I know so little about Nerf guns I didn't inquire. I know that some can sell quite well, and others not so well. The woman also had two Super Soakers at her garage sale, which Chris looked up after we left and saw that they could sell for over $100. I went back to buy the Super Soakers, but when I did she told me to name my price and so I said $5 each thinking she would counter me, but she accepted it, so then I said I'd take all four guns (the two Nerfs and the two Super Soakers) for $20. So I made some money on these two, and I listed them a bit cheaper than the competition mainly as they are big and taking up space so I wanted them to sell quickly. Also they had a number of attachments on them that I took off and have listed on their own, so when they sell I'll make some extra money on these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment