Sunday, June 18, 2017

Coca-Cola Pin

Bought: $1.00 Sold: $4.99 Fees: $1.25 Profit: $2.74

Recently I decided to declutter some of my belongings that are sitting in storage. I figured since I'm not using them I may as well sell them and make some money. For a while I collected Coca-Cola items, and have a small collection of various Coca-Cola things. While I still enjoy Coca-Cola items, I don't have anywhere to display them and I'd rather use the money for something else. So I'm slowly been listing some of my collection. In the past I had purchased a number of Coca-Cola items on eBay, so it is only fitting that they go back there to be sold again, hopefully at a profit. One of the items I purchased, back in 2008, was a lot of 43 Coca-Cola pins for $43 USD (back when the dollar was at par), so each pin cost about $1. I've decided to list them individually, as opposed to a lot, and hope they sell. After selling the Disney and McDonald's pins for my assistant, I realized how easy they are to list and sell, so I'm pretty confident these will sell and I'll make a nice little profit on them. This one sold to a buyer in Atlanta, the home of Coca-Cola - it is not shocking that there is a Coca-Cola collector there.

No comments:

Post a Comment