Monday, June 26, 2017

Vintage Snoopy Curling Charm

Bought: $3.38 Sold: $4.99 Fees: $1.25 Profit: $0.36

Recently I've been looking at the random hanging baggies at VV for any that have any pins in them. Most of the time there aren't any, but occasionally I find baggies filled with junkie costume jewelry and/or broken jewelry with some pins thrown in. It looks like they just take some bucket that was used to sort the jewelry and dump the leftovers into a bag and sell it for $2 or $3. I've bought a few now just for fun to see what was in them and to take a risk. This one I bought on Friday, and there was only a few pins in it, but also were two identical copies of this vintage Snoopy charm with him curling. One of them sold within 24 hours of me posting it, and I made back my investment on the rest of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment