Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Pottery Barn Train Accessory

Bought: $6.78 Sold: $24.99 Fees: $3.44 Profit: $14.77

I picked up this new in box Pottery Barn train accessory kit. I was in a rush and didn't have time to look it up, but it was brand new and I knew that Pottery Barn was a more expensive store and I know that train stuff can sell, figured it was worth a risk. When I got around to listing it I found that not only does it not sell for much but that there was a lot of competition and that none had sold in 90 days. I put it up nonetheless and it sold in less than a week, and it is now the closest sale to me - the buyer is only 2.5 kilometers away. I could walk it there. Of course, I'm out of town in Moncton, so Robin is mailing for me, so she will mail it to her. It's a bit absurd to use CanadaPost to mail something 2.5 kilometers but the buyer paid for it so not for me to complain. 

Robin's Commission while I'm in Moncton: $339.17

No comments:

Post a Comment