Thursday, March 10, 2016

Harry Potter in Lego!

Bought: $9.03 Sold: $26.59 Fees: $3.85 Profit: $13.71 - $6.86 for Chris = $6.85

This is a Lego Harry Potter Hogwarts board game that you have to first build. Lego has released a number of these. They will likely be worth more as time goes on and they become harder and harder to get a hold of. They are now out of print, but the market is pretty flooded. I probably paid too much for my copy, especially considering it wasn't complete. Chris had picked a copy up months ago and gave to me to sell for him at a 50/50 split. His copy wasn't complete either, but by combining the two I got a nearly complete set and it sold. So, I still have a box with about 50% of the pieces which I will keep in case I come across another incomplete set. That being said, Chris got half the profits from this sale, meaning my cut was overall not that worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment