Monday, March 7, 2016

Some Play-Doh to start off a night of selling!

Bought: $30.00 Sold: $33.41 Fees: $4.10 Profit: -$0.69

So tonight Chris came over and helped me prepare a bunch of things to list on Ebay, and while we were working away I sold four things - bringing my total for the day to 5 sales which I think is a new record. It was pretty good motivation to keep working.

This was a lot of various Play-Doh parts I had, mostly collected from other Play-Doh sets I had picked up and listed. The main part is the Fun Factory (the box in the back) that I got along with a Play-Doh Winnie the Pooh set off usedottawa for $30. The Winnie the Pooh is the one I wanted, and this one was just with it, so I threw it up with all my other random Play-Doh pieces. The sale of this lot almost completely covers the cost of the Fun Factory and Winnie, so when I do sell Winnie it will be almost pure profit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment