Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Why, it's yet another Avalon Hill game

Bought: $7.90 Sold: $65.80 Fees: $6.93 Profit: $50.97

This is my 2nd last Avalon Hill game, and the last one is one of the common ones that will sell for $20 at most. I am always on the look out for these, since they are almost always good sellers. This copy was missing the instructions (thankfully easy to print off the internet), and had over 1,000 tokens which I counted and was off by 2 so I listed it as missing 2. It probably was complete, but I didn't feel like counting that many tokens a second time, and I was confident it would still sell - and it did!
Random Side Tangent: One of the best parts of selling is waking up each morning and checking to see if anything sold overnight. For some reasons most of my sales happen overnight, and so more times than not I wake up to a notification from eBay - either a sale or an offer. It is a great way to start the day. Tonight I had just finished a run and took my phone to turn off my podcast when I saw that I had this sale. Ending a run with an eBay sale may actually be better than waking up to one. It is great knowing that while I am out trying to be active, I can still make money. Though, waking up and knowing I made money while I slept has its benefits too. Both ways are nice, considering my day job is being paid for my intellectual property - so being paid when I'm not thinking is a new, and nice, feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment