Thursday, March 24, 2016

Some Dark Knight with your morning Joe

Bought: $5.64 Sold: $19.79 Fees: $2.81 Profit: $11.34

This is an Batman mug from 1993 featuring classic panels from the comic. I picked up a Batman one and a Superman one, both relatively expensive for mugs, but how could these not sell. Glad this one finally sold - I wonder if the movie Batman vs Superman being released today had anything to do with this sale. Anyways, this mug is off to Chicago where it hopefully is enjoyed for the awesomeness that it is. I actually picked up two of these Batman mugs, but one had a small chip in the handle, so it found its way into my personal mug collection. What a shame... (*pst* don't tell Robin).

1 comment:

  1. WHERE? I haven't seen it in the kitchen. We have too many mugs!

    ReplyDelete